Mississippi Mudslide Pete Evans (Guitar/Vocals)
- Fender Telecaster (Seymour Duncan 1/4 lb neck, baby 59 humbucker bridge)
- Gibson Les Paul Custom (featured below)
- Takemine ENC10 acoustic
- Jedson fat-semi jazz guitar (Gibson L5 copy)
- Heavy Metal Strat (in bits at the moment)
- National Duolian resonator (plated, circa 1933)
- Mesa Boogie Nomad 55 (2 X 12 Model)
- Marshall 100 Watt 1 X 12 Valve combo.
Mudslide Pete uses...
- Jim Dunlop Jazz III plectrums,
- Ernie Ball Super Slinky Strings
- Mudslide Pete's glass slides were custom made from Holsten Pils bottles by "Glass Arts" of Wokingham.
- Fender Stratocaster (Seymour Duncan Hotrails) below
- First Act Delia (below)
- First Act Sheena
- Takamine 2008 limited edition
- Epiphone J 200 acoustic
- Fender Telecaster (Texas Specials)
- Gibson Thunderbird
- Danelectro 12 string
- Obey graphic Telecaster
- Flying V Ukelele
Marshall 1930 Poplular, Marshall 100 combo, Line 6, Hohner Hoodoo harp amp, Epiphone 5 watt mini me amp!
Harps and Mics
Hohner,Green Bullett mic, Shaker mic.
CHRIS 'TWO FINGERS' HYATT
Fender Precision bass, Jim Deacon Precision bass, Hofner Verythin semi-acoustic guitar
Trace Elliot 300 watt bass combo, Fender 100 Watt guitar combo
Digitech BP50 Modeling Bass Processor
Terry 'The Guvnor' Garnish
Electro Voice ZXA5 2.5 kilowatt powered speakers
Proel M16 16 channel mixer
Calsboro 200 Watt 2x10" powered wedge, 1x12" passive wedge